Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blog the first

So much to do and so little time.
After finishing the first part of school I assumed things would settle down a bit but I was wrong.
Practicum at Video Pool
The Bonus Stage filming editing and posting
Trying to fit work in somewhere so I can still make money
And now a BLOG?!

Well this shouldn't be so hard although keeping up with it regularly might be.

If you love video games as much as I do and want to know what I think about some of them here is the link for The Bonus Stage, a show hosted by myself and Tom Higgins where we review the latest games and consoles.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBonusStage09
Leave me comments here or there and let me know what you think.

Follow me on twitter here.

Sites to keep you in the loop.
Engadget
Gizmodo
Gametrailers
FailBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment